How much is the application fee?
The application fee is $50 per person over the age of 18.
How much is the administration fee?
The administration fee is $200 per apartment home.
How much is the pet fee and pet rent?
The pet fee is $325 per pet (2 max per apartment) along with a monthly pet rent of $15 per pet. Breed restrictions do apply; however, there is no weight limit.
What is included with the rent?
The choice is yours. Enjoy the flexibility of choosing to set up your own utilities or opt in to our all-inclusive package. The all-inclusive package is a simple one check pays all plan that includes electricity, water, sewer, trash and a full-size washer and dryer. Additional rates do apply.
What is the school district?
Benjamin Martin Elementary, Westover Middle, Westover High School
Can I pay my rent online?
Yes! You can pay your rent online along with enter work orders through your own personal resident portal.
What are your income requirements?
We do not have income requirements. Your application is based off your credit and criminal background check.
Do you require renters insurance?
- Yes, we do require renters insurance. All residents are required to obtain renter's insurance from a carrier of their choice and each policy must meet the minimum requirements. At least $100,000 liability coverage. All persons shown on the lease must be shown as the “insured” party. The lessee's complete address must be shown as the insured premises. Covered perils must include damage from WATER, FIRE, SMOKE and EXPLOSION. The property name and address must be shown as additional interest or interested party.
How are emergency repairs taken care of?
- We offer 24/7 emergency maintenance service. Call our office number at 910-864-6886 and press ‘2' for after hour emergencies. After hours emergencies include:
- Fire. Call 911 First.
- Electrical failure of any nature.
- Any water leak or sewage backup.
- No heat or air conditioning (for safety reasons, we cannot work on outside units after dark or during inclement weather).
- Refrigerator not working.
- Range/Oven not working properly (weekends only).
- No hot or cold water.
- Toilet stopped up - if apartment has just one.
- Overflowing Commode where there may be property damage.
- Malfunctioning exterior door hardware or window if on 1st floor.
- You are also able to place non-emergency maintenance requests online through the resident portal 24/7.